The EOS Network will lead the introduction of the 3rd generation blockchains into mainstream adoption. EOS Canada wants to help secure and build this revolution based on 6 pillars through which we shine as a Block Producer: Technology, Experience, Tools, Leadership, Education, and Stability.
1. Leading Through Technology
Our strongest contributions to date have been on the technological front. Our vetted, highly secure and enterprise-grade infrastructure brings peace of mind to users, knowing a solid service offering can sustain the growing demand: reliable endpoints, 24/7 monitoring, rapid bug identification and patches, and disaster recovery.
In addition, we have built tools and software products that have already transformed how people interact with EOS. Most importantly, our deep knowledge of the EOS blockchain puts us in a leading position to help manage challenging decisions that can affect the current or future state of the blockchain.
2. Experienced Team
EOS Canada is founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs with strong technological skills who have worked together on major big data and security projects. We built one of the world’s most trusted password management systems, PasswordBox, that kept safe millions of users’ passwords worldwide, and which was acquired by Intel Corp. (INTC) in 2014, as well as other large-scale and highly secure systems that are in extensive use worldwide.
3. Tools for the Community
- A fully-fledged Golang API library to allow developers to interact with the EOS platform using a language other than C++
- The BIOS Boot software, which allows for an automated and decentralized launch of an EOSIO network
- eosc, the most flexible & powerful command line tool for any developer to interact with an EOSIO chain
- eosq, a high-precision block explorer we created to increase the transparency of the blockchain, by providing accurate and granular visibility into every transaction. We found that no other explorers showed all of the data that the developer community needed
- pitreos, a point-in-time recovery system, for rapid backup and restore of an EOSIO chain, optimized for large sparse files and append-only files
- eosio.forum was written by us and is being utilized as the referendum system that will make governance accessible to all on the EOS mainnet
- dfuse is the first streaming API for EOSIO blockchains, bridging the gap between the usability of Web 2.0 and the infrastructure required when building on blockchain
- dfuse offers a WebSocket API to EOSIO
- Allows for streaming of all actions on the blockchain
- Provides the ability to start from past blocks and continue in real-time.
4. Strong Leadership
EOS Canada has been part of the most transformative EOS discussions since early on. We offered revenue analysis models to help other Block Producer Candidate properly forecast their businesses, constant input to help shape the governance structure of the platform including the Constitution and the Worker Proposal Fund, and development of the EOS Enhancement Proposal repository to help drive innovation and standardization on EOS. We also lead the onboarding of many Block Producer Candidates to the EOS-BIOS software, having a strong impact to bridge the widely diverse communities from around the world to successfully launch the EOS mainnet.
5. EducationEOS Canada has put out many articles and videos, ranging from introductory-level, to more advanced code-based explanations and tutorials. We strive to share our knowledge and expertise to those who want it, so that we can enrich the experience of all EOS developers and users. We have a presence on many social media platforms, always available for the community to reach us and answer their questions. We are well versed on all aspects of the EOS blockchain, both technical and non-technical. We also have a Chinese-speaking community manager so as to disseminate our educational tools, and our software tools, beyond the English-speaking community.
Our infrastructure is located in Canada, one of the most stable countries on a political, economical and social level. We have a close proximity to the United States, while maintaining our independence. Through our backing from strong Canadian financial players and our network of legal advisors and accountants, we are well positioned to defend the interest of EOS token holders from within Canada.
How to Vote for EOS Canada?
To vote for EOS Canada as a Block Producer for the EOS blockchain, use the account eoscanadacom. We recommend that you review our tool eosc to safely and securely store your private keys and cast your Block Producer vote.