`eosc` is built using the `eos-go` library that EOS Canada has built, a fully-fledged toolkit for interacting with an EOS.IO blockchain in the modern and efficient Go programming language.
Building on previous `eosc` capabilities, like voting, securing your keys and using them to sign any transaction, here are the new features we are shipping today:
- Interactive prompts for reconfirmation when signing a transaction to mitigate against unauthorized signing requests performed by a malicious actor (v0.7.0)
- Ability to delegate transaction signature to a wallet running outside of `eosc` by using the global flag --wallet-url, like `keosd` or `eosc vault serve` (v0.7.3)
- Block Producer functions like `regproducer` `unregproducer` and `claimrewards` (under `eosc system`, since v0.7.3 and v0.7.7)
- A host of multisig functions, such as propose, approve, unapprove, cancel, and exec (v0.7.3)
- Ability to bid on a namespace (v0.7.5)
- Linkauth and Updateauth for setting up custom permissions for an account (under `eosc system`, since v0.7.5 and v0.7.7)
- `eosio.sudo` wrap using --sudo-wrap flag for easily testing and executing a sudo’d transaction by Block Producers (v0.7.5)
- Ability to output a raw unsigned transaction to a file to greatly simplify the creation of multisig proposals, that and many `--offline-` options to perform cold storage signature of transactions, from an airtight computer (v0.7.5)
- Chain freezing tool (`eosc tools chain-freeze`) to easily pause the chain at a certain block, useful for grabbing a specific chain state or table data knowing it is immutable (upgraded in v0.7.5)
- Added standard contract developer commands (v0.7.6)
- `eosc system setcontract` : Allows a smart contract developer to push WASM code along with the ABI (Application Binary Interface)
- `eosc system setcode` : Allows to push WASM code update without updating the ABI.
- `eosc system etabi`: Allows to push a new ABI without updating the code.
- Ability to atomically sell and transfer account ownership to another entity without the need for a trusted third party (with `eosc tools sell-account`, since v0.7.7)
- Bash and zsh shell auto-completion for increased usability (v0.7.8)
- Voting and vote tally tooling for the `eosio.forum` referendum system, updated to latest contract revisions (v0.7.3 and v0.7.8)
As EOS.IO changes, and the needs of the user base change, EOS Canada will constantly be improving and adding new features to `eosc`. We encourage everyone to create Issues and Pull Requests on the GitHub repository to let us know what new features you’d like to see. Feel free to join us anytime in our Telegram channel if you’re ever having any issues.